ESSENTIAL OILS BENEFITS*
Lavender essential oil is known to be
- antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- may promote the healing of skin tissue
- anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and astringent
- helps tighten the skin
- Antioxidant and anti-ageing
- Antimicrobial, anti-fungal, and antiviral
- Analgesic and anti-anxiety
- antibacterial, antiviral and anti-inflammatory
Rosemary essential oil is known to be
- helps protect skin cells from damage caused by the sun and free radicals
- its natural antiseptic properties make it superior disinfectant for the skin and hair
- promotes a healthy, moisturized scalp and reverse premature greying
Ylang-ylang essential oil is known to be
- balances the skin PH
- treats acne and blemishes
- stimulates the growth of new cells
- releases tight muscles
- smoothes wrinkles
Due to its antiseptic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseborrheic properties, Ylang Ylang essential oil may be effective to:
- improve the appearance of the skin
- clear pimples
- help treat various skin conditions
Eucalyptus globulus essential oil is known to be
- Helps with general wellness and skin health
- Anti-inflammatory: reduces inflammation on the skin
- Antiseptic: heals wounds from acne, psoriasis, or eczema
- Antibacterial: kills off a bacterial infection thereby preventing inflammation
*SOURCE: Lawless, J., 2002. The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils. updated ed. GB: HarperCollins Publishers.
The information on this website is presented by Symbiosis Care pty tld for the purpose of informing the public free of charge.
While we have done our best in ensuring the accuracy of the material contained on this website, Symbiosis Care pty ltd is not providing professional advice on a particular matter.
This website is not a substitute for independent professional advice. Nothing contained in this site is intended to be used as medical advice and it is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional's advice.
Symbiosis Care pty ltd does not accept any liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred by use of or reliance on the information provided on this website.